Saturday 24 April 2010

Black tie dinner

I'm off in just a little while. Really shouldn't even be posting this- I should be getting dressed! Haven't even decided what to wear yet!

But- I wanted to write in with a quick hello. I've had a quite up-and-down day. Bad because my work hasn't been going well at all. Can't focus, don't even know where to start with the many many things I need to do... But good, because I had a beautiful morning run and have this evening to look forward to. I don't even care that it's three courses plus cheese plus alcohol and calories all over the place. I'm going to enjoy the company and try to eat as much as I truly feel like. Normally, this scares me since I've been known to get back from an extravagant dinner and STILL binge. Which sends my anorectic self into hell. But tonight I feel much more relaxed- I haven't binged in over a week, and that is not just due to self-restraint. I feel like I'm starting to deal with the emotional issues causing me to reach for the cookies now. And so it feels easier to go eat a big dinner now, because I can fully enjoy it without finishing off with a destructive binge.

Have a lovely evening.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment