Wednesday 14 April 2010

Wednesday update

Today I'm not working out. Nor am I starving myself. Or bingeing. I'm trying very hard to make this a good day. So far it's looking alright:)

I don't want to be anorexic, but I don't want to overeat either. All I want is freedom from the thought prison I feel caught in most days. I want to eat throughout the day, feel comfortably full and then NOT think about food the rest of the time. Isn't it ironic how anorexics go around thinking about food constantly? Well, I think I've done my fair share of that now- time to move on and think about life, relationships, things that actually matter.

So today. No exercise. It's not healthy to work out every single day. It's just a sick way of calming my conscience. And I'm trying to eat "normally". Just pretending I'm normal can sometimes work. Today I'm not Mamie who always tries to eat as little as possible- I'm a strong, healthy, active young woman who needs energy to lead the busy life she has.

I'm feeling optimistic.

Mamie x

No comments:

Post a Comment