Friday 23 April 2010

Just a quick morning post

I'm off to the library to work. All day. Except for a tiny break which I believe has to be outdoors, because this weather is just so beautiful it hurts to be inside.

Just wanted to check in and set an intent for this sunny April Friday. Today I want to face the day with a big smile and see how many smiles I can elicit back. I want to enjoy the day to the fullest. And on a more practical note, I'm going to have a nice big cappuccino with my sister without thinking even twice about it. Liquid calories have been a huge fear of mine. But honestly, it's just a bit of coffee topped off with some milk that is really only doing me good. It's strengthening my bones. And I want my bones to last and hold me up for a long time to come. So I'll truly enjoy that coffee, and more importantly, my sister's company.

That's my intent for today. What's yours?

x

No comments:

Post a Comment