Saturday 10 April 2010

Late night- first post

Hello void.

I swore I'd never write a blog. But sometimes you get desperate. Know that feeling? When you'll do just about anything to keep busy, just to avoid thinking about the hard stuff or stuffing yourself with the good stuff?

Tonight was just yet another night. I've been here before, in this very same position, countless times. And yet again, I make a promise to myself: this was the last time. Well, obviously I haven't kept that promise in the past. But tonight will be different. I'm making it official here- even if absolutely nobody knows about this blog, it still feels important to make my statement. I've had it. I'm through. From now on, I will start facing reality. I know EDs aren't about food- but that doesn't mean I've figured out what mine are about. All I know is I hate them. Time to break free.

Are you with me? Anyone?

Mamie x

2 comments:

  1. I said the same thing about the blogging thing...I hope you find yourself to be more consistent than me as so far I'm nodding my head to everything you said!

    ReplyDelete